CodeGarden Roadtrip 2017
Last year for the Umbraco CodeGarden 2016 conference my colleague Miguel and I decided to fly to Hamburg and drive up to Odense to see a different part of Denmark. We then used AirBnB to stay in Odense.
Take a look at my blog post about Umbraco CodeGarden 2016 and Danish Culture from last year if you'd like to see where we visited.
This year we are intending to do the same thing and wondered if anyone would like to join us?
The approximate itinerary would be:
Tuesday 6th June
Heathrow to Hamburg arriving at around 1pm
Pickup a hire car and drive to Odense having lunch somewhere en-route
Arrive at our AirBnB
Grab some food
Go to the Umbraco Pre-Conference Party!
Wednesday 7th - Friday 9th
Umbraco CodeGarden 2017
Visit somewhere cultural in Denmark ( TBD ) Stay in another AirBnB
Road trip back to Hamburg Stopping for lunch en-route Hamburg to Heathrow arriving back around 6pm
The approximate costs based on last year per person would be:
- £115 per person for flights ( we just booked ours with BA for this price )
- £150 per person for the car hire
- £180 per person for the AirBnB's
On top of the above costs there would be a share of the fuel cost and any money you spend on food / if we visit somewhere.
If you are interested, get in touch!
Last year we spoke to a few people who said they would have liked to join us if they had know, so I thought I would try and spread the word early.
As we will only have two spare places in the car, this is a very limited offer, so if you are genuinely interested please get in touch ASAP, either by replying below, using our contact us form or contacting me on Twitter ( readingdancer )
- Umbraco CodeGarden 2017 Road Trip
- Umbraco language file translations editor
- Umbraco CodeGarden #CG16 Conference and Danish Culture
- Prepare your business for the smartphone society
- Simple monitoring of a Raspberry Pi powered screen - Part 2